Do you love fashion? We are looking for amazing Stylists!
The Stylist is a brand advocate for Joydrop. The role is responsible for engaging and connecting with each customer to provide an exceptional experience generating sales and brand loyalty. The Stylist shares expert product knowledge to educate, inform, inspire and accessorize the customer. This individual takes pride in the products, exceeding customer expectations, the store and their team and is focused on delivering an exceptional shopping experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understands the mindset of the Joydrop brand and can bring it to life everyday
- Treats everyone with respect and contributes to a positive work environment
- Creates an exceptional brand experience; creates a connection with customers similar to that of a trusted friend and advisor
- Displays a customer first mindset and is focused on engaging with the customer to meet their needs
- Drives store sales by identifying customer styling needs and authentically suggesting appropriate items
- Stays current on product knowledge and communicates features and benefits to build customer knowledge and confidence in products
- Demonstrates a can-do approach with drive and passion to sell and achieve goals
- Is passionate about delivering exceptional service everyday and inspires by example
- Is open to performing multiple functions in the store beyond selling
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Ability to interact cooperatively and work as a team toward a common goal
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with employees and customers
- Ability to sell, connect with others and communicate effectively
- Ability to receive feedback and to take direction when appropriate
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including nights, weekends and statutory holidays.
- Ability to lift and carry 30lbs
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: From $15.00 per hour
- sales: 1 year (preferred)