Ring Rescue is the first, original and non-destructive ring removal device to offer patients and customers a safe, painless, stress-free and efficient means of removing rings from swollen fingers. Its easy-to-use design offers the medical sector more productive delivery of patient care and use of health care resources. In the jewellery sector, it provides an enhanced customer service experience. For more info refer to: www.ringrescue.com
Reporting to the CEO, the relationship manager builds and preserves trusting relationships with distributors, large customers and industry players in the global jewelry and medical markets to drive profitable sales results. To be successful in this role, previous sales experience, a deep understanding of the sales process, and superb interpersonal skills are required.
- Researches the jewelry and medical industries by reading industry publications, attending industry events, participating in professional organizations and maintaining personal networks.
- Identifies new market opportunities. For example, the medical market may include nursing homes, allergy clinics, incarceration facilitates, and first responders.
- Identifies high value opportunities with distributors and large customers based on profitable sales potential and is adept in sales funnel management.
- Identifies influential staff in prospective companies utilizing an understanding of organizational power dynamics.
- Develops negotiating strategies, closes new business deals, develops and manages contracts.
- Manages distributor and large customer relationships through regular and ongoing face-to-face, email, social media and phone communications.
- Establishes sales targets, monitors sales performance, obtains product and competitive feedback, and collaborates with distributors and large customers to achieve sales success.
- Effectively manages channel conflict between distributors.
- Overall sales process including relationship development and market development skills.
- Considerable time investment networking with dealers, large customers and key stakeholders via e-mail, social media, phone conversations and face-to-face meetings.
- Managing overall performance by establishing goals for distributors and large customers in sales performance and customer experience, and measures their progress towards those goals.
- Conducts presentations about distributor performance as well as advising and holding accountable distributors that are struggling to meet their goals.
- Creative thinking and persistence will be needed to obtain and keep multi-product distributors’ attention on our product.
- 7 to 10 years of business experience with a background in both sales and market development.
- Medical market experience (primary); jewelry market (secondary).
- Experience with start-up/early stage companies is an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- University undergraduate business degree or equivalent
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- sales: 7 years (Required)
- medical device: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Dartmouth, NS (Preferred)
- English (Required)