Part Time Administration Assistant
Barrhaven Child Care Centre
- Requires administrative skills with a minimum of two years’ experience in clerical and reception tasks.
- Minimum High School diploma and or College administration diploma
- Current Criminal Reference Check for the Vulnerable Sector
- Current Valid Standard First Aid Certificate & CPR C
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position
- Greeting families daily , assisting visitors, and receiving deliveries
- Provide administrative support to the Executive Director and Office Manager, and Program Supervisors
- Manage day to day business needs, such as reception duties, correspondences and record keeping
- Receive incoming calls and redirect enquires to the appropriate program.
- Maintain the centre data base , including keeping incoming and outgoing correspondence for all programs of Barrhaven Child Care Centre
- Possess knowledge of equipment used in connection with program operations of the centre- photocopier, computer, fax, security system, Microsoft word and Excel
Thank you for your interest in Barrhaven Child Care Centre, those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time