Saskatchewan’s largest home medical equipment company is looking to talk to you! We cover all corners of the province and handle many lines of specialty medical equipment.
We are looking for an Customer Service Representative immediately. This is a full-time permanent position. Hours: Monday – Friday 10:00 – 5:00 (un paid 1/2 hour lunch).
Dress is Business Casual.
Promptness is Essential.
For more information on our company please visit our website at www.goldenmobility.ca
-Answering phone calls
-Sales of home health equipment ie walkers, scooters, lift chairs etc.
-Ensuring equipment/product in showroom is priced accurately
-Showroom is always clean and organized
-Invoicing customers and receiving payments
-following up on purchase orders
-Renting Wheelchair Vans and other medical equipment
-All other duties as assigned
-Excellent Customer Skills
-Self starter / Self motivated
-Bond able/clean criminal record check
-Clean driving abstract
-Familiar with Microsoft word, Microsoft outlook and Office Excel
-Knowledge of Quick Books Accounting software an asset but not required
-Must be a team player -Willingness to learn
Please Note: Not all candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00-$17.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Secondary School (preferred)
- customer service: 2 years (preferred)
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
- Record and modify customer information within the database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies
- Other duties as requested
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place