Ram Industries Inc., a leading North American manufacturer of hydraulic cylinders and machined components, is seeking a full-time Assembler.
This is a permanent, full-time position for a highly motivated individual.
You will be responsible for:
- Reading and following manufacturing drawings
- Assembling hydraulic cylinders
- Testing and painting hydraulic cylinders
- Moving parts using overhead cranes and forklifts
- Carrying out 100% inspection on products to ensure quality
- Loading and unloading trucks, paint line
- Repairing cylinders
- Assisting in other production areas as and when needed
Applicants must have effective written and verbal communication skills to complete the job, be physically fit to lift weight of over 50 lbs. Painting experience, an understanding of how hydraulic cylinders work, and being mechanically minded is also an asset.
Employees at RAM enjoy competitive market wages, short and long term disability insurance, life insurance, extended medical coverage and optional company matched pension plan.
Send resume highlighting your applicable background and interest in person or by email.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
Ability to commute/relocate: