We are looking for a Medical Office Assistant to join our team!
This position is Part Time Casual to work between all clinics to fill in as needed.
As a Medical Office Assistant you are the first one to interact with our patients. We are looking for people who are passionate about helping others. This means you will be responsible for any of the following:
- Greeting and checking in patients
- Answer phones and direct patient inquiries as necessary, manage multiple phone lines
- Booking appointments and referrals
- Continual follow-up on worklists and callbacks
- Placing patients in rooms or stocking rooms
- Assist doctors’ with patients
- Conduct vital signs, height, weight and b/p, eye test, etc.
- Set up for procedures with various doctors, i.e. paps, physicals, etc.
Minimum 1 year MOA experience
Excellent communication skills
Ability to multi task
Flexibility and reliability is a must
Friendly and approachable personality
Efficient time management
High attention to detail
Works well independently
What's in it for you?
Potential for additional shifts at multiple locations
Health benefits available after probation period
Potential for advancement within our company
Working with great co-workers
Wage based on experience
If you feel like you would be the right candidate for this position please respond to this posting with a resume and cover letter.
*We thank all applicants for their time, however due to high volumes, only the best candidates will be contacted directly, please do not phone the clinics to inquiry about the position.*
Job Types: Part-time, Casual