Meet Lowe’s Canada, a team of more than 28,000 employees across the country who all share the same purpose: to help Canadians love where they live. Our associates demonstrate this commitment every day by constantly seeking to satisfy their customers and by putting their heart into making a difference in the communities we serve.
Our home improvement family operates or services more than 630 corporate and affiliated dealer stores. With a distinctive product and service offering and complementary store formats ranging from neighbourhood hardware stores to big box stores, our Lowe’s, RONA, Reno-Depot, Dick’s Lumber, Contractor First, and Ace banners are always looking for dedicated associates to help meet the needs of all DIYers and contractors.
So, join a Canadian leader headquartered in Boucherville, Quebec, be part of something bigger as we expand our horizon and discover a world of opportunities!
- Greet customers warmly and ensure a good customer experience;
- Assess customer needs and provide expert advice on lumber and building materials department products;
- Actively participate in achieving sales objectives;
- Keep up to date with new products and their functions;
- Be aware of current promotions and flyers;
- Ensure and participate in the maintenance of their department;
- Comply with policies and procedures regarding loss prevention, breakage of goods and health and safety;
### Job Requirements
The qualifications we are looking for:
You are approachable and detail-oriented, and you strive to provide great customer service? Then you have what it takes to be part of our team!
experience in customer service, plus knowledge in our Lumber and Building Materials department.
This form indicates the general nature and level of work performed by employees with this job title. It is not designed to contain nor should it be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of all employees with this title.