Tonic Living Has an immediate requirement for a Shipper/Receiver and Fabric Cutter.
The role is described as follows:
- Facilitate speedy processing of inbound and outbound deliveries and manage on time outbound shipments
- QC outbound shipments to ensure mistakes, inaccuracies and discrepancies are addressed and resolved.
- Pick material from the proper locations, ensure batch and quantity are correct
- Track, expedite and coordinate outbound merchandise.
- Sort, pack, and package materials and products; perform other laboring and elemental activities.
- Receive and verify packages; ensure all items are received with proper tracking information as required.
- Inspect and verify incoming goods against packing slip/invoices or other documents, record shortages and reject damaged or goods that are not in compliance.
- Maintain and organize textile and fabric inventory and log of all fabric on hand.
- Prepare fabric samples.
- Works closely with Design, Sales and Production departments for their fabric needs
- Assist with maintaining accurate fabric inventories and cycle counts.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge and experience with UPS, Fed Ex, Freight Forwarders and associated shipping programs such as Stamps.com
- Effective time management and strong organizational skills
- Ability and willingness to lift to 75 LBS (up to 50 LBS daily and 75 LBS occasionally)
Job Type: Full-time
- lifting up to 75 lbs: 1 year (Preferred)
- Shipping and Receiving: 3 years (Preferred)
- Picking and Packing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Toronto, ON (Required)