Homefield is a start-up with deep roots in marketing across the Canadian prairies and beyond. We are quick to pivot as opportunity dictates and are poised to evolve quickly in any initiative. We bring a grounded sophistication to business partners in our rural Canadian footprint: digital marketing, creative development and production, ad management, and media placement All rooted in strategies catered to local needs.
Homefield is a full-service marketing agency with essential resources in;
- strategy and planning: across the entire marketing mix
- creative: at all levels, from logos to ad-scripts to multi-level campaigns
- digital marketing: SAS, social, web, SEO, reputation management, and more
- production: video, audio, animation, print
- ad management: negotiation and placement/trafficking
That's a little bit about us. If what we do has connected with you, and you're still reading this, read on to find out where you fit in...
You will be at the centre of Homefield’s operations, providing administrative support for Directors, Marketing Advisors, and Fulfillment Experts, managing records and receipts to keep Homefield moving forward and activating basic marketing products as needed.
- Someone who has strong organizational skills and pays attention to the smallest details. Strong organizational skills and pays attention to the smallest details. Get the point?
- Curious and Growth-Oriented: showing interest and initiative.
- A Juggler: innate ability to multi-task, mind all the details, stay on track, and show initiative…all with a positive outlook.
- A Professional Communicator: whether you're writing, speaking, texting, or leaving voicemails, you will, at times, be the voice of Homefield.
- Tech-savvy: able to work with presentations, spreadsheets, and more. You are skilled at MAC and MS Office programs like Excel, Word, Outlook, iCalendar
- Senior Marketing teammates: insight and expertise
- Homefield in-house Creative Team
- Homefield in-house Digital Marketing Advisors: implementing tactics for clients
- Accounting and Administration teams
- Online training, a team of colleagues + other ongoing education opportunities
- Homefield marketing materials, presentations, sites and so on.
- Workspace in our Steinbach office
If you're ready to apply your skills to one of the fastest-growing marketing agencies on the prairies, we'd love to hear from you.
Homefield values and encourages diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all those who apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Extended Health Care
- Paid Time Off
- RRSP Match
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Administrative: 1 year (Required)
- Steinbach, MB (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19