Rodina Cabinets strives to be the very best we can be to our clients and our team and as such are looking for a talented and passionate Cabinet Assembler to join our team
Are you this individual? If so, if you answer YES to all the question below, this opportunity maybe the one for you!
- Do you have an eye for detail?
- Are you focused on Building cabinets that are both practical and aesthetically pleasing?
- Do you have the problem-solving skills to deal with day-to-day issues as they arise?
- Are you comfortable working alongside other members of a team including Sales, clients, and Designers?
- Are you driven by the practical results, you achieve by maximizing your efficiencies in terms of time and resources?
Did you answer YES to all the above? Then please read on!
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO BE DOING WHEN YOU START WITH RODINA CABINETS:
Your first 6-months with Rodina will look like this:
- We Take Pride in our Completed Kitchens. You will begin learning what to look for in a quality product, and how to deliver this Quality to the customer
- You will assist our lead Assemblyperson in the building of cabinets.
- You will learn our procedures for wrapping cabinets and prepping for delivery
The next 6-12 months with Rodina will look like this:
- You will take a more prominent role in the Assembly position, completing projects on your own
- You will have learned what to look for in a quality product, and will be growing your skills
Assuming you like what, you’ve read so far, we have one more item for you to consider. Do you have the following qualification and experience?
- Willing to learn new skills.
- Strong people skills.
- Able to clearly communicate in a positive manner.
- Strong knowledge of the Kitchen cabinet industry.
- Able to read blueprints and drawings.
- Skilled working with hand tools
- Comfortable meeting deadlines
If you found this opportunity to be something that excites you, we would love to see your resume and potentially meet you face-to-face for an interview. Good luck!
Reference ID: 001
Part-time hours: 20-44 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00-$19.00 per hour
- Company events
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Cabinet Assembly: 2 years (Required)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Stony Plain, AB (Preferred)