Ellis Fabrications Inc. is currently seeking a well-organized and highly motivated individual, proficient in SolidWorks and Microsoft office to join our product design team. This is a full-time, long term career position, offering excellent wages based on experience and performance.
We are a growing company that specializes in designing and manufacturing construction equipment attachments, and has established itself as a leader of innovation and design in the market. We offer a culture that encourages positive results in a fast-paced and rewarding environment.
This position is best suited for a candidate who enjoys being inventive while working on a wide range of projects. Specific responsibilities will include:
· The creation & design of new products
· Preparing engineering drawings and other technical information
· Organizing and creating documentation packages to match weekly production schedule
· Implementing feedback into existing designs
· Manage and coordinate multiple projects
· Collaborate with other technical professionals on design team
· Test initial prototypes as necessary
· Proficient in SolidWorks and Microsoft Office
· Asset to have Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Technology or in the process of acquiring certification for CET Designation.
· Excellent communication skills
· Experience in the manufacturing/production industry or mechanical background an asset
· Highly detail orientated
· Ability to read and create engineering drawings
· Exceptional time-management skills; ability to meet project deadlines
· Proven ability to multi-task and efficiently respond to changing priorities
· Problem solving skills an asset
· Excellent verbal and written communication and organization skills
- Must live in Canada, local candidates preferred.
To apply, please email resume through Indeed
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00-$42.00 per hour
- drafting: 1 year (preferred)
- SolidWorks: 1 year (preferred)