Hayter’s Farm is a family-owned turkey farm and processing plant in Dashwood, Ontario employing over 75 team members. We supply turkey products to Restaurants and Retailers across Canada and as we continue to grow we're looking to add full-time Meat Cutters to our Production team.
Here you will:
- Receive a hands-on training partner to progress you throughout the different positions
- Handle knives and processing machinery to create different turkey products
- Have variety in your position; rotating through 6 or more work stations/day and alternating departments every other day.
- Perform heavy lifting and carrying, repetitively (approximately 40lbs)
- Learn proper health and safety protocols as well as food safety
- Work with and learn directly from management as we are a team operation
We are hiring for Monday - Friday with hours of operation from 7:00am - 4:30pm.
We do require 6 Saturday shifts per year to accommodate our busy season of Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Visit our website to learn more, www.haytersfarm.com or share this opportunity with a friend!
Hayter's Farm is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (‘AODA’). Applicants are asked to make their needs/requirements, for the purpose of accommodation under AODA, known to Human Resources when they are contacted for an interview.
Job Type: Full-time
- G2 or G (Preferred)