New Home Sales Representative
We are looking for an energetic, flexible, knowledgeable, and passionate sales professional to join the Douglas Homes Sales team.
- crave the pursuit of opportunity and thrill of winning.
- can forge ahead with sheer determination to achieve your goals.
- thrive on delivering an awesome customer experience that exceeds expectations every time.
- have the drive and the understanding of the importance of building strong internal and external relationships.
- are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get it done.
IF this describes you, you need to apply!
A day in the life of a New Homes Sales Reprehensive:
- Manage the customer relationship throughout the sale, selections and building process
- Respond to customer issues and concerns in a timely manner
- Document the sale of the new home and accurately complete all necessary paperwork
- Ensure all sales files are complete and accurate at all stages of the sales process
- Showcase the features and benefits of purchasing with Douglas Homes
What you will bring to the table:
- Ability to manage a full-time schedule including weekday, evening, and weekend hours
- Experience in new home sales
- Outgoing personality with the ability to interact professionally with potential customers
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong work ethic, team player and an ability to handle stress gracefully
- Plan and execute your own prospecting strategies
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve, including analysis, judgment, execution and follow up
- Strong technical computer acumen including Microsoft Office products, awareness of touchscreen technology, and use of technology in an event environment
- Ability to work in a standalone environment
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Commission, Permanent