Loop Line Wine & Food is a wine bar and bottle shop bringing modern and classic wines to the Christie & Dupont neighbourhood. We’re on the hunt for passionate and dynamic hospitality professionals who are keen to join a tight knit group of beverage-focused pros.
Our ideal candidates will have previous experience in a similar environment and be looking to grow in the hospitality industry. We ask that you bring an energetic and humble approach to the guest experience and have the skill set and ability required to work well under pressure in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We’re looking for people with a sharp eye for detail, a welcoming persona, and a passion for all things wine and food.
Also nice to have:
- In-depth knowledge of both Old World and New World wine; CMS, WSET or CAPS accreditation is highly valued.
- Previous experience working in a premium food and beverage operation.
- Highly committed to a high level of service delivered in a casual, comfortable manner (a bit of cheekiness is encouraged).
- Innate ability to relate professionally to all levels of staff, management, guests, suppliers, and partners.
- Strong problem solving skills, including the ability to identify and course correct problems before they affect the guest experience.
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends.
More than anything we’re looking for people with a passion for making other people feel good. If the above sounds pretty cool, we’d love to hear from you.
Application deadline: 2021-10-01
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
All customers are required to wear a mask unless eating or drinking. Proof of vaccine status require to sit inside. Regular disinfection of surfaces.
- serving: 1 year (preferred)
- Smart Serve, SIR or equivalent (preferred)