Executive Assistant to CEO
Where innovation, technology and integrity come together.
To continue being at the forefront of a rapidly changing construction industry, Newton Group Ltd. uses advanced building and manufacturing practices with innovative technology and promotes a problem-solving team environment. Our team is continually developing and constructing highly engineered, prefabricated, and energy efficient structures that meet our clients current and future needs.
We have an immediate requirement! The successful candidate will ideally have a legal background and will be responsible for working with and providing direct support to the CEO. You will bring a high standard of professionalism, integrity, confidentiality and corporate experience to the firm.
- Day to day administration
- High level of confidentiality, organization and ability to anticipate needs
- Scheduling all requested meetings and calendar management – personal and business
- Administer corporate travel
- Representing the CEO to multiple clients and suppliers (telephone and correspondence)
- Assist in writing standards
- Interpretation and administration of construction law and contracts
- Assist with contract review and provide support in negotiations
- Review and draft executed legal contracts
- Ensure agreements are executed in accordance with legal departments process & procedures
- Attend and scribe at production and planning meetings
- Liaise with internal staff at all levels
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience
- 5 years in a progressively senior EA role
- High level of organization and planning skills
- Comprehensive understanding of law and contracts
- You will be a highly motivated, professional candidate who has proved success in a similar role
- Excellent command of the English language
- Seasoned written and oral communication
- Information gathering and monitoring skills
- High level of confidentiality, sound judgement, diplomacy and understanding.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office, Outlook, Word, Excel & Project
- Ability to take rough concepts from a meeting and create follow ups
- Based in Guelph, limited travel will be required
Newton Group Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes and encourages all applicants.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Work remote: No
All applications may be submitted in confidence through Indeed.
Please note that only candidates being invited to interview will be contacted, no agencies and no telephone calls please
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- executive assistant: 5 years (Preferred)
- construction industry: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)