Our preload package handlers will receive a $300 bonus at 30 Working Days, a $700 bonus at 90 working days and another $1000 at 12 months of service!
At UPS, we also discover how we combine endless opportunities, innovation and rewards to create a truly unique career experience. With our unique promote-from-within culture, you'll always find exciting new opportunities at every level of the organization. From training and education to growth and empowerment, you have the freedom to forge a career path that can take you anywhere you want to go.
Are you currently in school or planning on continuing your education? UPS will pay up to $3000 per semester through our tuition reimbursement program!
UPS is currently looking for Part-time Warehouse Associate at our Vars location. Preloaders are responsible for the loading, unloading, sorting, and scanning of packages in the center.
- Job Classifications: Part-time Warehouse
- Job Type: Permanent/Hourly
- Job Location: 379 Corduroy Rd Vars ON
- Public transportation is not available to this location
- Work days: Monday - Fridays\* no exceptions
- Scheduled Shift: 3 AM - 9AM (flexibility required in start and end time - may vary depending on volume)
- Category: Warehouse Operations
- Ability to follow set procedures
- Ability to lift up to 70-lbs (32-kg) unassisted
- Able to work with automated conveyor belts and manual rollers
- Comfortable working inside container trailers, delivery trucks or similar equipment
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, physically demanding and temperature changing warehouse environment
- Must be able to work with and recognize postal codes and routing charts
- No experience necessary.
- Full training provided
- Weekly pay (every Friday)
- Wage $15.50 per hour
- Guaranteed progression up to 26.79 per hour
- Extended health and dental benefits
- Group insurance and pension benefits
- Opportunities for advancement
- Free onsite parking
- Tuition reimbursement up to $3000 per semester (conditions apply)
Health and safety is our highest priority. UPS Canada is a federally regulated employer. The federal government has announced that it will propose regulations to make vaccination mandatory in all federally regulated workplaces in early 2022 Accordingly, you will be required to be fully vaccinated. If you are unable to be vaccinated, you may request an accommodation due to a medical, religious, or other prohibited ground of discrimination as described in the Canadian Human Rights Act
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Pay: From $15.50 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Tuition reimbursement
- COVID-19 vaccine certificate for being fully vaccinated? (required)