*Installer – Bathtub Remodeling*
Amazing Opportunity to join a rapidly growing company! Bath Fitter is growing and looking for experienced Installers/Carpenters to join our team. Experience the satisfaction of seeing your work appreciated by every client daily. This is a great potential for career growth.
- Training: Paid training. We provide specialized training in your trade.
- Pay range: Between $60k-$80k per year $$$$
- Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, RRSP and paid time off.
- Perks: Bath Fitter Vehicle & phone, Gas Card,all the tools, Free Healthy Snacks & more!
- Schedule: Monday to Friday (Saturdays are optional)
The Installer is responsible for the accurate and professional installation of all Bath Fitter products at the job site according to Bath Fitter procedures and to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Remodel bathtub/shower in one day by using trade skills such as carpentry, trim carpentry and construction.
- Adhere to all Bath Fitter standards and procedures while doing installations and providing services.
- Maintain a pleasant and professional attitude when dealing with customers.
- Always wear a Bath Fitter uniform on the job, observing rules of good grooming and hygiene.
- Inform customers about the functionality, care and upkeep of their new installations.
- Accurately complete and submit all necessary paper work and photos.
- Take inventory of the installation vehicle and keep it stocked with all necessary tools.
- Possess 2+ years of carpentry, trim carpentry, construction or in-home renovation experience
- Ability to take accurate measurements using tape measure, level & combination square.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Basic plumbing knowledge preferred.
- Ability to lift and/or push and/or pull up to 100 pounds.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- Remodeling: 1 year (Preferred)
- Carpentry: 2 years (Preferred)
- Drivers License G (Required)