Our client, a market leading financial institution, has an immediate need for a Technical Product Manager, Virtual Assistant. This is a contract position for one (1) year located in Calgary, Alberta.
The Technical Product Manager, Virtual Assistants role will develop and execute on the technology capability roadmap for virtual assistant.
Develop and execute on the technology capability roadmap for virtual assistant.
- Partners closely with internal partners including customer experience product manager to identify requirements and roadmap for net new functionality.
- Works with project manager and assigned squad(s) in agile environment.
- Completion of a required platform migration and requirements gathering to identify next steps for the platform and functionality to be delivered.
University degree in computer science, engineering, business, or related disciplines or an acceptable combination of education, experience and training.
Experience in technical product management of virtual assistants or related technologies.
Experience in business transformation and operational change management.
Experience with monitoring and analysis of outcomes to ensure value creation across the lifecycle of a technical capability.
Strong knowledge of Product Management best practices and frameworks.
An understanding of the application and value of the technology and the associated maturity.
A strong technical product manager track record with demonstrated success in delivering results.
The ability to communicate complex information and concepts.
Strong interpersonal skills and confidence interacting with senior leadership and executives.
- The ability to communicate complex information and concepts to a variety of audiences to support decision making.
- Strong analytical, research, and problem-solving skills; detail oriented with strong process oriented analytical skills.
Working knowledge of Design Thinking, Lean Methodology and Agile is an asset.
If you're a technical professional, you know that at RAISE an Ian Martin Group Company, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.