At TCG we service larger scale commercial/retail/industrial properties, providing both summer and winter services.
We are looking for motivated crew members to join our summer maintenance crews. This position transitions into snow removal in the winter months.
Weekly visits to the sites will include:
- spring cleanups with debris removal, cultivating & edging garden beds
- weekly grass cutting
- pruning/trimming shrubs as required
- weeding of garden beds and hardscape areas
- fall cleanups with perennial cut backs
You will be expected to use power tools such as backpack blowers, hedge and string trimmers, push and stand-on lawn mowers, zero-turn lawn mowers
- Must be able to start at 7 am sharp and have reliable transportation (yard location Waterdown)
- Able to work 45-55 hours/week (Monday-Friday)
- In good physical condition and be willing to work in all weather conditions
- Complete repetitive tasks and pay attention to details
- Know how or willingness to learn how to operate landscape tools and equipment (or be able to quickly pick up on these skills)
- Be able to work until the end of November (opportunity available to work during the snow removal season)
Most holidays are NOT required to work. Some Saturdays are needed during busy periods, or on weeks with significant rain.
Uniform shirts/jackets, and safety ear muffs and glasses are provided.
Hiring both experienced and non-experienced; wages will be based on extent of experience.
Please reply with resume -- Hiring immediately!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.00-$22.00 per hour
- landscaping: 1 year (Preferred)