Yorkville Education Company has an opening for a Intermediate Graphic Designer at its Steeles campus in Concord, Ontario.
The Intermediate Graphic Designer is responsible for the design and development of all creative concepts for traditional and digital marketing applications. The Graphic Designer works closely with other Marketing Specialists to assist in the implementation of marketing campaigns to support and drive the generation of leads and brand awareness of an assigned program.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage creative (film, design work, collateral, ads etc.) for given programs using internal and external resources where appropriate
- Design marketing email templates
- Design & develop converting landing pages
- Design SEM banner ads and infographics
- Work collaboratively on shared projects within the marketing department
- 5 years experience in Graphic Design and Marketing
- a degree or diploma in a related discipline is required
- Experience with website content management systems and CRMs
- Experience in designing SEM banner ads and infographics
- Experience in photography and video editing/production
- An understanding of digital marketing, social media, traditional media and experience with vendor management
- Ability to take direction and prioritize tasks effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to take ownership of a project and drive its progress
- Results and goal oriented, passionate about achieving outlined results
- Strong relationship building skills and collaborative
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Superior copywriting skills
- An enthusiastic approach with the willingness to take on new skills
- Flexibility to perform assigned tasks independently or as part of a work team
- Ability to design for different programs with their relevant brand guidelines
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet frequent short timeline goals and deadlines
Interested applicants should forward their resume and cover letter to Human Resources.
About Toronto Film School
Toronto Film School offers a fast and effective path to an exciting career in film, television, theatre, fashion, graphic design or video games.
What sets Toronto Film School apart is that right from the start students begin the transformative process of turning raw energy and creativity into the practical skills demanded by the competitive world of the entertainment industry.
Students will be filming, editing, performing, writing and designing in a high-energy environment, preparing for exciting careers within the entertainment industry – with the guidance of industry professionals and supportive faculty, who understand what it takes to succeed.
Toronto Film School has three campuses in the GTA: Dundas Square, Davisville and Concord.
Please visit www.torontofilmschool.ca for further information.
Toronto Film School is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (‘AODA’). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources at 1-866- 467-0661 ext. 1236.
Job Type: Full-time