Milron, established in 1996, a leader in the sheet metal fabrication and service truck body business, is reinvesting in the business. Under our new management team, we are driven to be the premier Western Canadian leader in service truck bodies, service decks and many aftermarket light duty truck accessories.
Through strategic industry partnerships, including the University of Alberta we will push the designs of new products with robotic production, using various materials to enhance our products strength, quality and functionality while reducing weight and at all times exceeding our customers’ expectations.
Do you have a proven record of being a forward-thinking parts guru? If you said yes, apply today! The Order Picker Parts position is a key member of the Milron team in order to provide exceptional parts knowledge to clients and employees.
Order Picker Job Duties:
- Pulls warehouse items from the shelves based on number, size, colour, quantity, and quality requirements
- Ensures that orders are accurate and stages items correctly for delivery
- Operates handling equipment and ensures safety regulations are followed
- Plans and monitors product storage
- Ensures warehouse goals are met
- Maintains a high level of health and safety standards
- Shrink wraps products to pallets and can load delivery vehicles
- Performs other general warehouse duties as needed
- Receive and sort incoming parts and supplies
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in a warehouse, tool room, supply room or other areas
- Process incoming requisitions and issue or distribute parts and supplies for internal usage
- Maintain records of orders and the amount, kind and location of parts and supplies on hand using manual or computerized inventory system
- Prepare requisition orders to replenish parts and supplies
- Proficient in data entry and ERP systems ( JobBoss)
- Performs routine housekeeping tasks that maintain and enhances the cleanliness of products and the parts area. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud
- Frequently required to bend, stoop, crouch, reach, handle tools and lift in excess of 50lbs. of material.
Order Picker Skills and Qualifications:
· Previous Experience Working in a Warehouse is Required
· Keen Attention to Detail
· Ability to Lift Heavy Objects up to 50lbs
· Ability to Stay on Feet for Long Periods of Time
· Positive Attitude
· Ability to Work Well on a Team but Be Self-Motivated and Independent at Times
· Safety Conscious
· Ability to Work in a Fast Paced, Busy Environment
· Good Communication Skills
Milron Metal Fabricators is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If you are looking for a career that is exciting, stimulating, while both challenging and fun, come see us!
We are looking to fill an Order Picker Parts person to join our team. Large forklift experience is an asset. Milron offers Benefits, competitive wages and profit sharing.
We are looking to turn the traditional techniques of production upside down.
Milron is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Please email resumes.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent