Follow a new career path
This could be the perfect opportunity to start a new career journey. Join our award-winning flight attendants team and combine your passion for customer service with memorable multicultural experiences around the world.
You’ll be flying for one of the world’s fastest growing airlines, creating memorable travel moments for our customers as you explore over 150 destinations.
The role offers a competitive tax-free salary, shared furnished accommodation in Dubai and excellent travel benefits for you and your family.
If you’re ready for a new journey, come and meet our recruitment team at our Open Day in Ottawa. Make sure to apply online before the event and bring with you an updated CV along with one photograph.
You can get all the venue details at emirates.com/careers.
7 December 2019, 9:00am sharp
- At least 21 years of age at the time of joining
- Arm reach of 212 cm while standing on tiptoes
- Minimum height of 160 cm
- High school graduate (Grade 12)
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- No visible tattoos while you’re in Emirates flight attendants uniform (cosmetic and bandage coverings aren’t allowed)
- Can adapt to new people, new places and new situations
- Physically fit for this demanding role with a healthy Body Mass Index (BMI)
For further information and to apply, please visit emirates.com/careers
Emirates. Fly Better.
Job Type: Full-time