We invite you to join a growing, dynamic and always innovative team at Satori Health as a Nurse Practitioner! Be a part of our healthcare clinic by diagnosing, treating and managing acute and chronic illnesses both in clinic and through our online portal, by phone and through video calls. This role provides you the flexibility of working from your home office.
Satori Health is part of a community of healthcare and technology companies ranging from online specialty practice to community primary care clinics. It’s our mission to provide comprehensive and coordinated care for all patients suffering from one or more chronic conditions.
We believe healthcare should be customized and delivered in multiple ways. There is no one size fits all. We are a group of clinicians - general practitioners, specialists, allied health professionals, and Nurse Practitioners - who are all integral parts of our interdisciplinary care team.
We are looking for professionals who have a passion for innovation and health, and are interested in providing clinical care through a combination of platforms including telephonic, virtual and in person care across the patient’s lifespan.
Each Nurse Practitioner should be comfortable to liaise and consult with physicians as part of the care team, and to perform comprehensive assessment, diagnosis, intervention, management, referral and evaluation of patient care across the continuum of health care services.
· Practice in a virtual setting by assessing, diagnosing, and treating via a secure platform with patients experiencing mental health concerns
· Be part of a multidisciplinary team which allows us to go above and beyond for our patients
· Collaborate on case consults and panel reviews with attached care team members
· The opportunity to work autonomously and to use your full scope of practice
· Order and interpret diagnostics tests
· Provide pharmacological and non-pharmacological therapies
· Provide education, advice, coaching and counselling related to both acute and chronic conditions
· Assist patients with obtaining and accessing resources
· Valid Nurse Practitioner license in Alberta with a minimum of 2 years’ experience
· Experience in a wide range of assessment, treatment and therapeutic interventions
· Encompass strong communications skills with experience in motivational interviewing
· Interest in working collaboratively with other healthcare professionals
· Ability to use evidence-based practice to formulate diagnoses and establish comprehensive, holistic, therapeutic care plans
· A strong ability to navigate the health care system to assist patients in finding solutions to reach their health goals
· Access to a home office
· Willingness to complete additional education and/or certifications specific to area of practice
· Computer literacy skills mandatory (Electronic Medical Record: Accuro, NetCare, etc.)
· Must be able to support a flexible work schedule
· Autonomous Advanced Practice Nursing experience considered an asset
· Experience working across the life span and in a primary care setting such as Family Medicine, Addiction and Mental Health considered an asset
- Work from home opportunities
- Flexible working hours
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- nursing practitioner: 2 years (Required)