We are hiring for a Full-time irrigation technician capable of working independently doing irrigation system start-ups, system diagnostics, programming, repairs, installations and blow-outs.
Rainmaker Landscape Sprinkler Systems is an Elmira based irrigation company established in 1984. We perform Sprinkler system installations and service work for both residential and commercial clients in Waterloo Region.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and quality of workmanship and as such are looking for candidates with a strong work ethic who want to learn irrigation the way we do it. They will be physically fit, mechanically inclined, and enjoy working outdoors in all weather conditions. Bring us your positive attitude, and it might be the career for you!
The Ideal Candidate will need:
- 2+ years of hands-on working knowledge of irrigation systems – commercial and residential
- To be responsible for ensuring that irrigation systems function efficiently
- To be responsible for repairing, maintaining, and troubleshooting systems
- Experience in irrigation system installation
- Have a valid Ontario driver’s license
- Have good problem-solving skills
- Experience in landscape construction and/or softscaping is an asset
· To Work daily, primarily on an independent basis
· To manage inventory levels in the trucks, trailers, and shop
Must also have Safety boots, a valid driver's license and dependable transportation to get to our shop in Elmira.
Wages start at $25.00/hr and are negotiable based on experience and abilities
Possibly of profit sharing and/or part ownership in company
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Irrigation Repair: 1 year (Preferred)