Located in Woodstock, NB, Tann Paper Limited is part of a global group of tipping paper and packaging suppliers to the tobacco industry. Tann has operated in Woodstock for over 35 years supplying tobacco product producers throughout North America, Latin America and the Caribbean.
Due to business growth at our Woodstock facility, we are looking to fill positions for Machine Operators and Helpers to set up, maintain and operate machinery. A great operator/ helper is reliable and able to work with attention to detail and safety standards with a willingness to learn and improve.
Skills, Knowledge, Experience & Educational Requirements:
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Communication skills
· Strong work ethic, discipline, attendance and safety record
· Willingness to learn new tasks and ability to adapt to rapid changes
· Flexibility and availability according to operational requirements
· Willingness to take initiative and ability to work independently with limited supervision
· Basic computer knowledge and skills, with an ability to learn order management system procedures.
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· No specific experience is required. On-the-job training is provided.
Tann Paper is a growing company with opportunities for individual growth. We offer competitive wages with the following benefits:
· A Safe Work Environment
· Comprehensive Health and Dental Benefits package
· Company sponsored RRP program
· Profit sharing program
· Uniform Allowance
· Employee & Family Assistance Program
· Cost of living review
· Comprehensive life, short and long term insurance
· Shift premium for evening shifts
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- Extended health care
- Disability insurance
- Vacation & paid time off
- Profit sharing/share options
- Employee assistance programs
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent