- Sell, rent or rental/sale.
- Follow up with visitors.
- Follow up on conditional offers.
- Qualify the seller.
- Collaborate with the construction department.
- Maintain the sales offices and units in inventory in perfect condition.
- Deep knowledge of the products, projects, prices, extras, promotions, inventory and company's politics.
- Be proactive in recruiting and customer service.
- Prepare and complete acquisition contracts, while keeping track with the buyers.
- Visit houses with clients, answer their questions and propose a housing unit responding to their needs.
- Procure weekly and monthly statistical reports on sales and be part of monthly team meetings.
- Share company's philosophy and make the client dream!
- Qualify the client as early as possible in the sale process.
- Know and master BRIGIL's approach.
- Do anything to achieve sales department financial objectives.
- Ensure to have all the required and updated sales material in great quantity (prices listing, kits, models plans, sites plans, financing rates, etc.).
- Ensure that all the required documents for buying offers and other sales documents are completed and signed.
- Be involved in model houses & interior and exterior inventory houses decoration and cleanliness.
- Report any technical problem or maintenance need on sites to the sales director or his assistant.
- Be there when the client is taking possession.
- Client solicitation (phone, newspaper, etc.)
- Be part of special events (press conference, opening of model homes, cocktails, home shows, etc.)
- Be the precious link between the client and BRIGIL's team.
- Maintain, respect and push forward the company's corporate image, based upon the board's objectives.
- Suggest any ideas to improve BRIGIL's products and services.
Performance factors and basic skills
- Show a lot of vitality (able to produce several and strong results).
- Act with poise.
- Respect organization framework.
- Plan your work.
- Be a great listener.
- Be a team player in spirit and actions.
- Be persuasive.
Education degree required
- High school or professional diploma.
Work experience :
- Sales experience.
- Understand and communicate client's needs to the company.
- Deep knowledge of financing methods and demands.
- Great knowledge of laws, rules and procedures of the construction domain.
- Knowledge of models implantation on sites.
- Master sales ratios (CMHC, lenders, first buyers, etc.)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent