Working at Wild Renfrew is different than working anywhere else. We bring balance between the rugged west coast and a professional, organized work environment! Being a family owned business you'll quickly see what we mean when we say that Port Renfrew feels like home. We're way beyond working in an industry that's lacking soul.
Out here you'll have the 360 degree experience of being surrounded by nature, don't worry about housing though - we have staff accommodations available for a small nightly fee!
What You Do
As a great Guest Services Team Lead, you will likely have one of the first impressions on our guests. We represent those core Wild Renfrew family values by showing up warm, friendly and genuinely interested in our guests and what they have to say. Upholding our standard of excellence you, along with your co-workers will quickly and competently navigate the check-in, check-out and billing processes and answer any questions that come up regarding the accommodations and surrounding area.
You'll Do Great Coming in With
- A sincere love for nature
- Self-sufficiency and ability to adapt to the environment
- Tech-savvy skills ready to put to use
- Empathy for others and a great ability to connect with others
- Adept problem listening and solving skills
What We Need From Our GS Team Leads
- Minimum of 1 year of Hospitality experience in a within a resort, hotel environment or equivalent education.
- Great organizational skills to effectively process all reservations, purchases, paper work, and reports
- Professional phone and email etiquette
- The ability to maintain a motivated and organized environment for fellow team members
- Ability to multi-task and maintain a professional and upbeat demeanor while under pressure
- Proven comfort and success while living in remote communities or away from close family and friends for extended periods of time
For an inside peek check out https://wildrenfrew.com/
Applications via Indeed is preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $18.00 per hour
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)