ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A JOB? ARE YOU OVER 16 AND HAVE A DISABILITY?
E.A.R.N Employment Services can help you find and keep a job.
E.A.R.N is a Not for Profit Employment Program that provides one-on-one support to persons with disabilities who are looking for work.
We know that many people with Disabilities can work and want to work.
Should you wish to access our free Employment Services you must meet the following criteria:
* You must reside within Northumberland County, ON
(Port Hope, Cobourg, Hamilton Township, Alynwick/Haldimand Township, Cramahe Township,
Municipality of Trent Hills and Town of Brighton)
* You must either be in receipt of ODSP Income Support or be able to provide a Verification of a Disability/Impairment Form which must be signed and completed by an approved, health care professional.
* You must be an Ontario Resident, at least 16 years of age, and be legally allowed to work in Canada.
LET US HELP YOU WITH:
- help preparing for work
- help finding a job that is right for you
- help keeping a job
- job coaching
- on the job training
- help to move to the next level in your career
- we can obtain assisted devices and training on how to use them
- we can provide software and mobility devices that can help you do your job
- interview preparation
Click on "Apply Now" (Attach Your Resume If You Have One) and one of our Professional Job Coaches will Contact You to Schedule An Appointment.
For More Information about our Program Please Call:
Christine Bailey at (905) 377-9920 at Ext 27 or Sandra Scott at (905) 377-9920 at Ext 23
Job Type: Permanent
- Northumberland, ON (Required)