Are you looking to gain experience or looking for new challenges for a period of six to 9 months? The Public Order Emergency Commission is urgently seeking to fill the following position:
Event Planner (AS 05-06 or equivalent):
· Possess extensive experience planning, organizing and coordinating events such as public hearings, roundtables, large consultation gatherings, etc;
· Are a bilingual team player;
· Are able to work in a fast-paced environment;
· Demonstrate good judgement and attention to detail; and
· Are able to multitask and organize your work.
The Commission is mandated to examine the circumstances that led to the declaration being issued and the measures taken in response to the emergency declared on February 14, 2022.
The position is located in Ottawa. Experience in the federal government would be an asset.
Job Type: Fixed term contract
Salary: $85,000.00-$95,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday