Are you looking for a career in an ESSENTIAL service where you can earn over $29,30 per hour within 5 years? Our Warehouse located in Boucherville at 180 Chemin du Tremblay is offering you this opportunity now!
No experience necessary we will train and provide in house certification.
Permanent full-time and part-time positions available
- Initial salary of $18.10/hr
- Premium evening : + $0.90/h
- Premium night: + $1.00/h
- Premium Frozen: + $0.65/h ($2/h from May to September)
- Salary increase for every 520 hours worked
- Progressive salary scale reaching over $29,30/hr
- Bonus based on productivity (can range from $100 to $300 additional per week)
- Discount program for colleagues (10%)
- Group insurance program
- Company share purchase program, group RRSP and more!
Available schedules (no traffic):
- Day shifts: 6:00am to 2:00pm
- Evening shifts: 2:00pm to 10:00pm
- Night shifts: 10pm to 6am
*As a Warehouse Assembler your main function will be to assemble the merchandise ordered by stores and put it on pallets so that it is delivered to them on time.
- Prepare orders
- Drive an electric pallet truck (7-day training offered internally)
- Handle crates, whose weight varies from 5 to 32 kg (10 to 70 pounds)
- Assemble the orders according to the instructions transmitted by a voice recognition system (WMS system)
- Work in a cool and frozen environment (from 4°C to - 28°C)
- Available to work on weekends.
- Able to lift crates from 10 to 70 pounds (5 to 32kg).
- Comfortable working in a cold and frozen environment (from 4°C to - 28°C). We provide you with the equipment for free to ensure you can work comfortably.
Loblaw Companies Limited is Canada's food and pharmacy leader. We help Canadians Live Life Well.
Our Warehouse in Boucherville manages all frozen and perishable foods for the Provigo, Provigo le Marché, Maxi, Maxi & Co, Club Entrepôt stores of all the Quebec province.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.10-$21.10 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Vision care
- Wellness program
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Boucherville, QC (preferred)
- Are you comfortable working in a cool and frozen environment (from 4°C to - 28°C)? We provide the equipment for free for you to work comfortably.
- Can you handle crates, whose weight varies from 5 to 32 kg (10 to 70 pounds)?
- Day Shift (preferred)
- Night Shift (preferred)
- Overnight Shift (preferred)