Warman Retirement Carehome is a 10 resident PCH for Seniors. We are looking for a nurturing, energetic, empathetic person to join our team.
The successful applicant should possess or be willing to obtain the following during the first 3 months of training:
- PCW Course Certificate, First Aid Certificate, Food Safe Course Certificate, Med Dispensing Certificate
- Previous Caregiving experience is preferred but not necessary.
- Cooking skills
- Be available for shift work.
- Follow all COVID protocols
- Criminal Record Check prior to hire date
- A team player
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: From $14.00 per hour
- Discounted or free food
- On-site parking
- Assisting clients with housekeeping or other daily errands
- Providing companionship and emotional support
- Observing and reporting on changes in the health or status of the client
- Preparing food and feeding clients
- Responding to emergency situations
- Administering medication
- Providing support with academic, social or recreational activities
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place