As an Inside Sales Agent for Design N Rank, your job is straightforward: close sales.
By following the leads generated by our Call Center Representatives/Openers, you will contact small to medium-sized businesses across the US and Canada who are interested in buying a website and an online marketing package. You will use your sales acumen and strategic communications skills to sell websites to a wide range of business owners including general contractors, plumbers, electricians, insurers, architects, and landscapers.
We offer a generous commission structure and* daily cash-based bonuses *so that when you’ve had a good day on the floor, you can feel it in your wallet. If we make money, you make money. Simple as that.
Design N Rank’s success is directly tied to the success of our sales team. We’re always looking for creative ways to give back. On top of daily* cash-bonuses* and a supportive work environment, you’ll also get a ton of other perks, including:
- Commission: You want to make money and take advantage of our generous commission structure. Our top Sales Representatives often make $1000.00+ per week with commission plus daily cash bonuses.
- Health: After 6 months, you’ll be covered by our comprehensive health care plan (including dental, vision, massage, and more!)
- Dress: Leave the stress of getting dressed up for Saturday night—keep it casual at the office.
- Chill: Enjoy your breaks with onsite access to cafeteria, foosball table and lounge
- Promotion: We’re always on the lookout for new talent. So, if you’ve got what it takes to be a closer, designer, content writer, or SEO specialist, you’ll go far at Design N Rank.
- Availability: Work full-time and free up your evenings and weekends with our Monday to Friday, 10-6pm schedule.
- Training: We offer an incredible, structured, paid, productive training for our new employees. No experience needed, we will teach you in the ins and outs of Sales. It places you in a great place to succeed!
The Ideal Candidate
- Competitive: You’re not satisfied with hitting your quota or being average. You want to make the most sales daily, weekly, monthly. You want to win. And you want the cash-bonuses that come with it.
- Committed: This is a full-time position for career-oriented candidates seeking a long-term English-speaking job in Montreal. Applicants seeking part-time or short-term employment should not apply.
- Attitude: You’re ready to go all the way to close a sale and your positive attitude keeps you going even in stressful situations. You can take criticism and are open to trying new approaches. Our best salespeople can follow instructions and think on their feet.
- English: In Montreal, English only sales jobs are hard to come by. Because our clients are primarily based in the US, you’ll need a strong command of English to succeed.
- Experience: Previous experience in inside sales and telephone-based sales is not required but is definitely an asset. As is a knowledge of web design and digital marketing.
- By taking advantage of the leads generated by our Sales Openers, your goal will be to sell our websites and marketing packages to small to medium-sized business owners in the US and Canadian markets.
- You will be required to know our products inside and out. That means understanding more than just our websites and our marketing packages. A knowledge of digital marketing and SEO is a major asset and will be a key to your success.
- You will make use of the help and instruction provided to you by our expert sales managers. You will combine this with your own charm, charisma, and strategic communication skills to close sales every day.
If you’re looking for an English-speaking job in Montreal, and think you’d be a good fit for our Sales team, apply now to be an Inside Sales Representative at Design N Rank!
Who Are We?
Design N Rank is all about talent – design, development, and implementation at the highest possible level. Based in Canada, we are a local company with a global reach, striving to achieve the perfect balance between a small team and impressive results, even for large and complicated projects. The common theme between our clients and our business is a commitment to innovation and quality. Where others see complex problems, we see a challenge to use our creativity and come up with tailor-made design solutions that help distinguish your company from the rest of the cloud.
In the modern web design landscape, you could hire specialists for each and every job and still not end up with the same expertise as what we bring to the table. We do everything and excel every step of the way. All of our work is built with the same end goal in mind – tangible results. You (and your visitors) will notice the difference of professional design and you’ll be able to track the real progress as your site climbs up the all-important search engine ladder.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 /year
- Cold Calling: 1 year (Preferred)
- B2B Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Closing sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Call Centre: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)