Among the world’s leading manufacturers in the paintball industry, Kore Outdoor is a dynamic and fast-paced company. We offer competitive benefits and wages while providing our employees with a diverse, safe, and stimulating work environment. Come be part of the Kore Outdoor team where you can learn new skills and start the journey towards an exciting career path.
What is the Industrial Mechanic position like: The Mechanic is responsible for the preventative maintenance of our equipment new projects as well as all mechanical and electrical support at Kore Outdoor. Other tasks include:
- Follow the maintenance schedule to make sure that all mechanical issues in the plant are maintained as per priority.
- Ensure that all proper documentation is carried out on all pieces of product related equipment.
- Ensure that all spare parts for the production equipment are ordered in regard to mechanical and electrical issues.
- Ensure that all preventative maintenance is carried out on all production equipment as per schedule.
- Inventory control of all spare parts
- Responsible for the disassembly, cleaning, and maintenance and assembly for all the machine parts during a changeover (medicine pump, material pump, conveyor, etc.)
- Maintain all production related equipment in the following areas encapsulation, gelatin preparation, fill material preparation, tank wash, inspection, polishing, printing, etc.
- Perform routine inspections on building faculties such as Munters desiccant units, Boilers, HVAC, Heat exchangers and Monitoring control Devices, packaging department, robots…
- Work closely with production personnel on mechanical machine troubleshooting to ensure efficient production.
- Respond to spontaneous requests from supervisors or plant managers
- Ensure cleanliness of equipment, immediate work area, department, and the entire facility.
- Apply the methods and processes of the company and ensure compliance, including the health and safety procedures.
- Work on new projects, built new machinery and develop them.
- Weld, cut, fabricate using of a mill…
- Basic knowledge how to use a computer.
- Any other related duties.
Why you’ll love working at Kore Outdoor:
- Wages & Benefits: Earn a competitive salary and benefits package when part of the Kore Outdoor team!
- Team oriented environment: Work is a lot more engaging when you are part of a team with great people!
- Career path: Many of our entry-level positions have a clear path to leadership positions in Production, Operations, Maintenance and other fields. See where your Kore Outdoor adventure can take you!
The Mechanic position is made up of 10-hour shifts, 4 days per week.
We also have day & night schedules (including premiums for nights).
Lunch break + 2 paid breaks.
What it’s like inside the Industrial Suite:
- Office and production environment
- Slight heat and cold environments depending on the department
- Moderate oily environment
You will also be asked to:
- Work with minimal supervision
- Multi-task and control priorities
- Use your time management skills
Other than creating exciting products with great people, the perks & benefits of being a Kore Outdoor employee include competitive benefits that support employees and their families.
- Performance Related Increases within the first year of employment
- Referral Bonus
- Extended health, dental and life insurance
- Registered Retirement Savings Program (RRSP)
- Employee assistance program
- Profit Sharing Program
- Paid time off
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $30.00 per hour
- Millwright: 1 year (preferred)