To attend to customers and assist in responding to customer phone and internet inquiries, tracking shipments, resolving customer issues for an e-commerce distribution operation serving the RV and outdoors market. Assistance with product data and online inventory management, including marketplace management will be required as well.
Please note that this position is located in a home office
Successful candidate will have good general proficiency with computer and web applications and be able to navigate and operate efficiently in the internet environment. Proficiency specifically with the following programs is required: Outlook, Excel, Word. Fluency in English is required, and a basic knowledge of auto and/or RV parts terminology is beneficial, as is experience in a retail environment. Experience with online marketplace operations is also an asset. While it is not a requirement for the position, preference may be given to candidates who are Bilingual (French).
Applicants should have a good work ethic and a desire to contribute to the company's success. They should also have a desire to learn and to grow personally through the development of new skills, as well as the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to take on new tasks quickly and efficiently.
Must have own transportation as the office location is outside the Town of Midland.
Full-Time Seasonal with possibility of permanent position
- Start Date: ASAP
- End Date: 10/31/2020 (or longer)
- Hours Per Week: 37.5 (some early evening and weekend hours will be required)
- On-site parking
- Casual dress
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: $14.00 per hour
- Casual Dress
- On-site Parking
- customer service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
- Record and modify customer information within the database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies
- Other duties as requested