Hallcon Crew Transport is a leading supplier of ground transportation needs of Rail Crews. Around the clock, every day we co-ordinate the movement of Rail Crews from coast to coast and assist the railways with crew movements in their rail yards.
Responsibilities and Duties
Yard drivers perform various tasks with rail crew members such as: transporting crews to and from portions of a train as the train crew performs switching of trains, transporting railway equipment or transporting train documents.
We presently are looking for people interested in the safe and courteous transportation while assisting railway crews in The Pas, MB and the surrounding area.
SHIFT: Shift Work is required as we are a 24/7/365 operation.
Qualifications and Skills
- To have good English oral, reading and writing skills, enjoy meeting new people and able to work with minimal supervision.
- A valid class 4 unrestricted (or class 1 or 2) license.
- A willingness to provide quality customer service.
- A clean or near-clean Driver Abstract and criminal background check.
- Driving experience in the following is an asset but not mandatory: Truck Driver, Delivery Driver, Class 1, 2 or 4 driver, AZ / DZ Driver, Courier Driver, Bus Driver, Uber or Lift Driver
- Pay $16.60 / hour plus a $1.00 per hour premium for nights and weekends
- Full-time and Part-time & On-Call available
- Local work
- Company vehicle provided
- Great advancement opportunities available
- Training provided
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual
Salary: $16.60 to $17.60 /hour
- The Pas, MB (Preferred)
- Class 1, 2 or 4 (Required)