Busy, high-energy, travelling CEO and dog mom needs superstar support at the executive level - to be my right hand. Job is located in my home in Etobicoke, Ontario, with some work to be done virtually along with occasional travel to company events.
Bissett Financial Fitness Inc. educates and empowers young adults and entrepreneurs to take control of and live their financial lives with confidence. You need to be someone who is fulfilled by providing dedicated support to a person with a huge mission.
You are detail oriented, highly organized and have excellent follow through skills. You enjoy organizing people, processes and information. You need to be punctual, positive, honest and have strong verbal and written communication skills. You are highly driven, you take commitments seriously and you give 110%. You are well versed with technology and enjoy learning how to use new apps/tech tools etc. You are equally as comfortable doing business as well as personal tasks. You must be comfortable working alongside and supporting my golden retriever, Rosie, from time to time.
This is a part time contractor position with an immediate start. Tasks and hours will vary and you can expect a minimum of 80 hours per month. Long term applicants only, please.
· Executive level administrative experience and a passion for financial literacy is preferred.
· 100% commitment to the vision, values, mission and team.
· Self Starter: MUST take a highly proactive approach to taking things off the CEO’s plate and consistently look for ways to lighten my load.
· Excels at working in a fast paced, demanding environment. Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and stay organized.
· Exceptional attention to detail.
· Flexible: no task is above or beneath you. The CEO will do anything that needs to be done and expects the same for all teammates.
· Strong computer skills: proficient in Word, Excel, Powerpoint. Efficient with internet research and social media posting and scheduling (content will be provided).
· Tech savvy: able to work through basic computer problems with tech support to updating software and organizing files online.
· Good driver with clean record; will need own car for errands, to occasionally drive CEO to appointments or provide dog taxi services.
· Must be available to occasionally travel with CEO on business-related trips, sometimes on week-ends.
· Excellent professional, oral and written communications.
· Great team player and great with client relationships.
· Must have clean, professional presentation for attending business events but also comfortable in very casual home office environment.
· Committed to high performance, high quality and on time delivery of work.
Job Duties: (include but are not limited to the following)
· Manage executive calendar and email – you will need to be meticulous and forward thinking!
· Coordinate company communications and special projects as well as do some research
· Manage CEO’s speaking engagements from top to bottom including communicating with host, booking travel, coordinating online promotions etc.
· Coordinate podcast including guest booking, interview preparation and creation of basic social media graphics
· Planning and coordinating events
· Communicate with partners and clients - occasionally handle client services issues
· Manage paper and electronic filing systems
· Plan travel
· Proof reading general correspondence
· Technical trouble shooting as needed
· General errands, home office maintenance and organization
· Simple meal prep, light housework and grocery pick-up (No heavy cleaning as a cleaner is already part of the team)
· Assist in planning and booking social events
· Household support which may include assisting with repair appointments, picking up dry cleaning and dog transport/dog walking. (A dog walker is already part of the team so dog walking and transport is ad hoc)
Please submit your resume and cover letter, along with your compensation requirements via email (info@ bissettfinancialfitness.com (no space in email - presented this way to get into job description) with “Superstar Executive Assistant” and your name in the subject line. Only those applicants that follow the application instructions and possess required skills/experience will be contacted.
Successful applicants will be required to provide references once shortlisted.
Job Type: Part-time
- administrative assistant: 2 years (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19