Licensed Life Insurance Advisor
Who we are:
Specialty Life Insurance is one of the largest Canadian independently owned Third Party Administrators. We offer comprehensive Life Insurance products that help a majority of Canadians with their life insurance needs. Over 250,000 Canadians a year have relied on our advice.
Our team of professionals has been proudly helping Canadian consumers with their life insurance needs for over 11 years, and we are committed to providing sound advice that our clients can trust in a warm and caring environment.
We hire individuals based not only on their expertise, but also on their passion for helping others, and those who live by our core values every day. Our employees are professional, proactive, and passionate; they have perseverance and are team players.
About the position:
We are searching for committed results-oriented life Licenced Advisers (LLQP), ready to help protect the lives of Canadians while capitalizing on all incoming consumer enquiries.
This individual will have direct ownership and accountability for telephone performance and client satisfaction goals. They must have the ability to embrace and drive change, work with a sense of urgency, and have the capability to build positive and lasting relationships.
The opportunity allows for full-time remote work (YES, you can work from home anywhere in Canada)
What you will do:
What we are looking for:
- Manage all incoming and outbound call sales opportunities against performance targets and call quality standards
- Connect with new and repeat clients to monitor consumer satisfaction and build authentic relationships to ensure for success, growth and retention
- Resolve any client inquiries by partnering with the appropriate internal resources, while having overall accountability for client satisfaction
What we offer:
- 2+ years of Life Licensed Sales (call center, career or independent) with experience in non-face-to-face, or face-to-face insurance sales.
- Proven ability to self manage in a fast-paced and performance-driven environment with the ability to drive change, meet goals, while setting a positive example for the department and the company
- Excellent communication skills; ability to listen actively, while clearly communicating opportunities and customer expectations
- High level of ownership, accountability, passion and the ability to work with a sense of urgency
- Commitment to ongoing service, process, and efficiency improvements
- Comfortable with managing client escalations and creative problem solving
- Empathetic and personable professional who can build trusted relationships, sometimes with a more senior demographic
$40,000-$50,000 annual l base salary with significant bonus opportunities (target first-year income of $65,000 per year)
Paid vacation time
Health and Dental benefits
Participation in contests and performance incentives, with the chance to win fantastic prizes
Ongoing professional development & training
Ability to work from home on a full-time basis anywhere in Canada
Specialty Life is committed to providing barrier-free and accessible employment practices in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Please let us know if you require accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process.
LLQP Licence 2+ years