Lanner Electronics Inc is looking to hire for full time computer technician at our Mississauga Office. We are looking for an individual who is adaptive, has high attention to detail, and flexible.
The overall responsibilities are assembling computer systems and troubleshooting when necessary. Computer hardware knowledge is essential and the ability to use a wide range of software programs.
- the assembly of product according to the process specifications provided at each work station
- applying training provided to optimize the quality and productivity of the work operations
- Responsible for learning proper use and care of equipment, tools, and gauges required to perform the assembly job
- Works in a safe manner according to safety rules and policies
- Assists in the training of others once competency has been demonstrated
- Notifies supervisor of equipment or process problems which might lead to non-compliance
- Operates numerous basic and advanced assembly SKU/Machines contingent on training level
- Assembling work orders as per build instruction to meet quality standards
- Working through strict time lines
- Ensure all tools and equipment are up to date
- Notify any non-conformities
Health benefits will be included once probation period (3 months) is complete.
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 5:30 pm.
About Lanner Electronics Inc.
Lanner Electronics Inc. (TAIEX 6245) is a world-leading hardware provider in design, engineering, and manufacturing services for advanced network appliances and rugged industrial computers. Lanner provides reliable and customizable computing platforms with high quality and performance. Today, Lanner has a large and dynamic manpower of over 900 well-experienced employees worldwide with the headquarter in Taipei, Taiwan and subsidiaries in the US, Canada, and China.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Computer Repair: 1 year (Preferred)