What is the opportunity?
Patrimoine RoDan Wealth, affiliated with Industrial Alliance Securities Inc., is currently seeking an Administrative assistant to join our team. The successful candidate is willing to complete his license as an Investment Advisor or minimally as licensed assistant, successful in building client relationships by offering sound advice and support to clients. The candidate will support administrative as well as marketing tasks for the team.
What will you do?
- Coordinate meetings and events for the Investment Advisor with clients and prospects: help determine agenda and key topics, prepare documentation, execute post-meeting work
- Act as a contact person for clients by providing proactive client service on the phone and in person, respond to client inquiries by email
- Complete transactions as per clients and advisor requirements
- Identify opportunities for new business as well as among existing client base for asset consolidation or referrals
- Assist in the Marketing effort, by maintaining Web and LinkedIn sites, make cold calls and contact existing clients for leads creation
What do you need to succeed?
- College degree
- Investment Advisor certification or in process of obtaining a licensed administrative assistant certification
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and French
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel, Word and Outlook
- Good team skills
- Good organizational skills
- 2 years or more of professional experience within the investment industry
- Highly-developed client service skills
- Knowledge of Croesus, Maximizer an asset
What’s in it for you?
We offer a great working environment where communication, respect and trust are our living values. All our applications are web based in order to facilitate flexible working hours. We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and prosper. We encourage personal growth as one of our pillars to grow our business, reaching our potential, being intentional in all we do for our clients.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work
- Opportunities to building close relationships with clients
Address: 755 Saint-Jean Boulevard
Work Hours/Week: 37.5 flexible
Work Environment: Modern open office
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salary + Performance Bonus
Required Travel (%): 0
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 12/20/2019
Platform: Wealth Management
Job Type: Full-time
- investment industry: 2 years (Preferred)