We are Abilities. We are a team of physiotherapists, occupational therapists, speech language pathologists, clinical assistants and administration on a mission.
We are on a mission to become the most admired neurorehabilitation company in British Columbia by creating both an outstanding staff and client experience.
Our clients are children and adults with neurological challenges.
Together, we discover the potential in each other and our clients. Join us!
At this time we share the increasing global concern about COVID-19 and we take the situation very seriously. To adjust to the current situation, we are still running our business as usual, while working remotely. We are currently hiring to join our team as we remain flexible for as long as is necessary to keep our employees and our community safe. This position will eventually be required to work in the Surrey office location once it is safe to do so.
What we offer:
- Flexible compensation package (contractor, salary, or hourly) that is above the industry average
- Mentoring and the opportunity to mentor others
- Educational opportunities and a system that can help you to build your dream caseload
- Work life balance with cultural, sports, and recreational activities galore out your back door!
- Telehealth and virtual sessions as an option to practice
What does our Physiotherapist look like?
Who you are:
- You authentically love people and building relationships
- You love the flexibility and freedom of managing your own caseload
- You are a sponge - constantly learning
- You are a natural servant leader who thrives on ensuring the well- being of others
- You love working with children of all ages (or are interested in developing this skill set)
Who you are not:
- Someone who only thrives in a super structured environment
- Craves someone that will tell you what to do next
What you'll own:
- Creating an outstanding client experience in every visit that results in clients reaching their potential
- Identifying your dream caseload and co-creating a plan (with our team) to make it happen
- Partnering with physiotherapy assistants to co-create an outstanding client experience
- Caseload management & coordination of team initiatives & activities
- Internal and external communication in a way that reflects our values
What we'd like to see:
- Previous experience with either children or adults with neurological challenges
- RASP list membership (recommended but not required)
- Eligible to register with College of Physical Therapists of British Columbia
- Experience working in a multi-disciplinary team
Click "Apply Now" to hear from Heather Branscombe, our Chief Experience Officer, who will set up a confidential 30 min phone call to see if we're a good fit.
- Work from home opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Vacation & paid time off
Job Type: Full-time
- Physiotherapist (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19