Central Utility Services is recruiting a full time financial/administrative support role. If you are looking for a new challenge and are up to making a difference everyday...this may the opportunity you are looking for! What you will bring to us!!
- Your friendly and like working within a team however are able to work independently
- the role is financial/administrative support to the VP of Finance. The expectation is you will be able to work autonomously however will also be a part of a close supportive team
- You are knowledgeable and experienced
- you are experienced with various financial duties including accounts payable s and receivables, bank reconciliations, invoicing, account reconciliations, journal entries and must be comfortable with a medium-large volume of transactions.
- your proficient using Micro Soft Office Suite, have knowledge of Spectrum software or comparable mid tier accounting software and cloud storage software for documents
- Your great at multitasking as well as being organized
- can follow direction within established guidelines, procedures or polices
- always demonstrate strong attention to detail and efficiency with regard to both financial and administrative duties while demonstrating accuracy
- dealing with conflicting priorities while keeping organized in a fast-paced environment
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Business degree with accounting or finance focus complimented by an Administrative two year post-secondary program however work related experience will be considered
- Class 5 Drivers License as occasional travel may be required between our Duncan and Langford location
What working for Central Utility Services offers you!
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Vision care
- Casual dress
Job Type: Permanent
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent