Energize your day! Join our team and feel good about the work you do.
SelfCare Home Health Products Ltd. has an opening for a client care coordinator (customer service representative) in our Vancouver store at 48 East 6th Ave. We are a leading supplier of medical equipment in the Lower Mainland and help improve our customers lives by providing medical equipment solutions. Our location is easily accessible by transit and your transit pass is reimbursed.Your hours of work will be 8:30 to 5:00 Monday to Fridays and no overtime is required. Blink and your day flies by in our fast-paced environment.
Here’s what we offer you:
- Love what you do every day. There’s no better job than helping people.
- Great co-workers. SelfCare is a dynamic company and, even as we grow, we still enjoy potluck lunches and celebrate our successes together.
- Laughter and fun at work. Laughter is healthy and makes for a more productive workplace.
- The opportunity to work hard. That’s what we do, every day.
- Work for a growing and thriving company. There are many opportunities for growth no matter where you start out.
- An exciting industry; the home health care industry is really interesting. There are always new and innovative things happening. This keeps the job fresh no matter how long you’ve worked here.
Here’s what we need from you:
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Fantastic attention to detail.
- Proven system for organizing and prioritizing daily tasks.
- Creative trouble-shooter and problem solver.
- Customer service experience, both face to face and telephone.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Computer skills in general.
Here’s what your typical day as a client care coordinator will look like:
- Greeting and assisting in-store customers; helping them to select equipment to improve their quality of life.
- Answering phones to provide helpful solutions and setting up deliveries of equipment to customers’ homes.
- Liaising with therapists and other healthcare professionals for equipment demos, trials or rentals.
- Organizing repair service for wheelchairs, lifts and other medical equipment on the phone.
- Preparing quotes, sending emails, scheduling appointments and maintaining client records.
- Tracking down medical equipment from the other locations.
- Administering the equipment reservation and rental process. This requires a lot of attention to detail, in-depth understanding of our computer system and your best paperwork organization skills.
- Using our computer system to record customer deliveries, billings, reservations and service, preparing work orders, customer orders, etc.
Excellent benefits include:
- Monthly transit pass reimbursement.
- Extended benefits option with medical, accidental death, life insurance & long term disability.
- Health Spending Account for medical expenses and Wellness Account for gym memberships, yoga, and other wellness items.
- Company-wide monthly bonus (up to $300 per month).
- Company sponsored RRSP savings plan at 25% (increasing amounts annually).
Please reply with your expected rate. Wages are negotiable based on qualifications and related experience. Send your resume and covering letter, stating your expected wage rate to the attention of Kelda Gavina.
Thank you for your application but due to the volume of responses, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- medical equipment: 1 year (Preferred)
- retail: 1 year (Preferred)
- and write fluent English (Preferred)
- any other language (Preferred)