Brand & Mortar is a growing full-service marketing communications and advertising agency. It came to fruition when the tens of thousands of digital marketing companies in North America stopped believing in relationships and started believing in transactions. We’re a little old fashioned and still believe that a handshake outlasts ink and actions speak louder than words. Our vision to create, promote, and partner with successful and growing brands unites us and drives us.
We started as a digital focused agency but are growing into providing wide range of services to our clients - Social Media Management, Web Design & Development, Software and Application Design& Development, Content Creation, Brand Development, Graphic & Creative Design, Photo & Video Development, Marketing Strategy, Media Planning and more.
We have a beautiful office at Landsdowne and Dupont in the Junction area.
We are looking for a motivated, and eager full-stack developer to help us in building out websites and apps with a wide range of clients - from startups to large enterprise.
You will be working in a fast-paced company that can range in team size; your key to your success will be your ability to learn and strong communication skills.
- Experience with a modern front-end framework (React, Angular 2+, Vue, Ember)
- Experience with one of the following back-end frameworks: Python/Django, Ruby on Rails, Express/Node
- Experience with non-relational and/or relational databases such as MongoDB, MySQL, Postgres, Redis
- Experience building websites and apps from scratch
- Interest in scalable, efficient solutions and distributed systems
- Experience with working with REST APIs, Git, modern UI frameworks (Material UI, Bootstrap, etc.)
- Experience working with Wordpress & cPanel
- A positive attitude, motivated, and a fast learner
- You love teamwork and find it easy to collaborate closely with the design and strategy team to solve complex problems
- You are keen to learn modern technology
- Experience with server setup and administration (AWS or similar)
- Strong Bash skills
- Test driven development
- 1+ years of experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
Toronto, ON (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
- Wordpress: 1 year (Required)
- Web Development: 2 years (Required)
- Ruby on Rails: 1 year (Required)
- Mysql: 1 year (Required)