PLEASE NOTE, YOU MUST HAVE A VEHICLE IN ORDER TO BE ELIGIBLE.
Previous experience with animals essential.
Busy well-established professional dog walking & pet sitting service PET PARADE PLUS is hiring.
Duties include-dog walking, pet sitting (visiting pets in clients' homes when they travel), hotel sitting & related pet activities. Due to the nature of this job a vehicle is mandatory for a time-sensitive schedule.
LOVE DOGS, FRESH AIR & EXERCISE? JOIN OUR TEAM!
- Must be available for all shifts including holidays (days), some split shifts.
- Must be physically fit.
- Must own a reliable vehicle and have a valid driver’s license.
- Must pass a criminal background check (CPIC).
- Must own a cell phone with data plan.
- Must be able to work independently and part of a team effort.
- Must be able to problem solve and work in a fast paced environment.
- Must love the great outdoors and pets.
- Must be at least 20 years of age and mature.
- Must be dedicated and have a strong work ethic.
- Must be flexible, reliable, and bondable.
Due to the nature of this business we do require a resident of Kingston or Amherstview Ontario. Please visit our web site for a full list of services provided to clients in Kingston and surrounding area.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Do you live in Kingston?
- Do you own a reliable vehicle?
- animal-related: 1 year (preferred)