Assesses and analyses community needs and branch community relationships and makes recommendations for enhancing engagement with the community. Builds and maintains positive, mutually beneficial relationships with community partners and represents Oxford County Library in the community. Develops, delivers, and evaluates library programs for young adults.
- Post-secondary diploma in a related discipline, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. M.L.I.S degree is preferred.
- Superior interpersonal skills and the ability to influence others and build beneficial relationships with key stakeholders.
- Demonstrates comfort and enthusiasm when leading activities with teens. Fosters a positive atmosphere, one that respects and values diversity.
- Demonstrates creativity, openness to new ideas, and knowledge of a variety of tools and techniques.
- Strong organizational and project management skills, and ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Availability to work evening and weekend hours to attend events such as community meetings or related team assignments.
For detailed information regarding this position download the Job Profile
January 10, 2020
January 27, 2020 4:00 PM
Interested persons may submit their cover letter & resumes for posted positions by email to email@example.com. Please note that we only accept electronic resumes in response to a posted competition. We do not keep resumes on file.
The County is an equal opportunity employer. The County will attempt to provide reasonable accommodation for known disability for an applicant or employee if requested. In accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, resumes are only accepted in response to advertised vacancies and will be used for the purposes of determining eligibility for employment only. We appreciate all resumes, but only those selected for interviews will be contacted.