Are you a Licensed Practical Nurse with a valid BCCNM?
We have an immediate need for an LPN in beautiful Kimberly BC for a 3-month travel contract.
We offer Extended Medical Benefits (available for anyone working 24 hours or more/week), competitive rates, and flexible scheduling. All necessary PPE will be provided on site.
Apply today with a copy of your resume.
Plan A is known as the only staffing STRATEGY in Canada, 100% focused on Long Term Care. We take pride in hiring professionals who want to spend time caring for seniors in our LTC Partner Homes providing the residents the care they deserve.
Who we are looking for:
- Must have a valid BCCNM License
- Valid CPR
- TB Test (done within 5 years)
- Criminal Record Check done under Plan A BC
- One year experience (preferred, not required)
- Compassionate, dependable and qualified staff
- Driver's license with transportation preferred, but not required*
- 2 Supervisory Healthcare References & 1 Personal Reference
- COVID Vaccine x2
- Must be a permanent resident of Canada
- Residing in Canada, legally allowed to work in Canada
- Please note we do not provide sponsorship through LMIA
What we offer:**ALL NECESSARY PPE PROVIDED ON SITE**
- Competitive rates of pay $35.00
- Extended Medical Benefits for Part-time & Full Time Employees
- Flexible scheduling with our StaffStat App – you decide when you pick up an extra shift
- 24 hr staff support with a knowledgeable and compassionate team
- The chance to gain valuable experience in various Long Term Care facilities
If you would like to be part of the A-team you can apply directly through Indeed. Our Career Consultants will be in touch to offer you an information session.