NewRoads Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC, a part of the NewRoads Automotive Group, is hiring a Lube Lane Technician to work in our busy shop.
Your primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform lube, oil and filter services and tire rotations;
- Inspect the status of air filters, tires and break fluids;
- Work as a team with service advisors and technicians to communicate vehicle needs.
- Knowledge of automobile repair and maintenance;
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service;
- Valid G Driver's Licence and good driving record
- We will train the right individual!
The NewRoads Automotive Group has a long history in the automotive industry, and consists of 7 high traffic dealerships. We know that our success over the past 50 years has depended on more than just selling and servicing vehicles, in fact we owe much of our success to having happy, motivated and engaged employees who meet and exceed our customer’s expectations. We truly believe a company’s most valuable asset is its employees! We are happy to offer an exciting work environment that encourages teamwork and both personal and professional growth. We are a proud recipient of the Canadian AutoWorld Dealership Employer of Choice Award.
We truly believe that a company’s most valuable asset is its employees! If you are an honest, success-driven, and customer focused individual that would like to join our winning team, we would like to hear from you!
In addition, we offer:
- employee group benefits;
- excellent management support;
- competitive compensation;
- professional training and processes
- opportunities to advance your career within our expanding group
We thank all applicants in advance, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
The NewRoads Automotive Group is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Full-time