Our high reputable spa in downtown Vancouver is looking for Assistant Spa Managers to join our friendly and fun team in a relaxing work environment.
Part time and Full time positions with flexible schedules.
IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL BE:
- Professional, well mannered, reliable, responsible, honest, friendly, helpful, gentle and calm, service oriented.
- Detail-oriented, organized, clean and tidy and able to multitask.
- Well-spoken (in person and on the phone) with excellent communication skills.
- Answering calls, taking bookings and any requests from clients accurately.
- Greeting clients in person, making them feel welcome and comfortable as soon as they arrive and during their visit in the spa.
- Light cleaning and laundry. Keeping the common areas tidy and well organized.
- Checking out clients, taking feedback and making sure they are satisfied with the treatments and our services.
- High School education or equivalent with knowledge of computers.
- Previous receptionist or any customer service related experience (Salon, spa or similar) is essential.
- Must be fluent in English (Speaking, Listening, Reading, Writing).
** Bonus if you can also communicate in either Thai, Tagalog, Japanese, Mandarin.
To be considered for this position please submit your RESUME via email.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview.
WE DO NOT PROVIDE:
- Any kind of medical or health insurance benefit.
- Overtime pay (any overtime work will be paid the same as your regular hourly rate)
- Stat holidays will be paid the same as your regular hourly rate.
** We offer 2 weeks holiday pay after 6 months probation **
Expected start date: 2021-08-02
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From $20.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Yes, we follow protocols and recommendations from BC Health.
- Customer service: 2 years (preferred)
- English, Thai, Mandarin, Tagalog, Japanese (preferred)