Apply via the link below. Applications received via Indeed will not be considered.
Reporting to Pipeline Development Team, the Technical Project Coordinator manages day to day operations of the Scanline VFX’s pipeline department. This position coordinates our cross-functional production teams and requires effective project management skills. We look for clear communicators that demonstrate a high level of organization and possess a very proactive and positive attitude.
- Prioritizes, assigns, and follows up on pipeline requests/tickets submitted via the issue tracking system
- Schedules and assists weekly pipeline cross-departmental and show specific meetings
- Take notes and follows up on action items
- Works with pipeline leadership team to determine and defines clear deliverables, assigns and oversees the daily tasks for specific projects or initiatives
- Creates and maintains comprehensive project documentation, gathers project updates and reports on progress
- Communicates any schedule changes to appropriate stakeholders and escalates to pipeline management team
- Ensures that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum two (2) to (5) years of experience working in software development or information technology/help desk environment
- Highly organized with excellent scheduling and task management skills
- Hands-on experience with project management tools and issue tracking tools (e.g. Jira, Hansoft)
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS office package (Word and Excel) and Confluence
- Demonstrated project management experience with the ability to problem solve effectively in a fast-changing environment
- Familiarity with VFX workflow and software (preferred)
- Excellent communication and customer service skills; understand end-user needs and convey them in technical language to other members of pipeline development team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
We offer extended medical, disability and dental insurance.
Please only apply via the link below:
Nous offrons des assurances complémentaires santé.
Veuillez ne postuler qu'une seule fois. Nous gardons les détails de votre candidature et vous contacterons pour toutes opportunités courantes et/ou futures. Si vous souhaitez postuler pour plus d'un rôle, utilisez la même adresse courriel. Postulez de nouveau uniquement si vos détails ont récemment changé.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $59,877.00-$141,784.00 per year
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Temporarily due to COVID-19