This is a full-time on-site Family Law Lawyer role located in Mississauga, ON at Banasinski & Associates. As a Family Law Lawyer, you will be responsible for representing clients in family law matters, including custody, support, and divorce. You will work directly with clients, draft legal documents, and attend court hearings and mediations.
- Law degree from an accredited law school and membership in good standing with the Law Society of Ontario
- Minimum of 2 years of court experience as a family lawyer in an Ontario Family Law firm
- Excellent analytical, drafting, and research skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds
- Experience with Alternative Dispute Resolution methods, such as Mediation and Arbitration
- Ability to manage a high volume of cases, prioritize responsibilities, and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
You are self-motivated, innovative and flexible. You are a team player and work well with others.
We offer a balanced work/life opportunity to grow and prosper in your family law knowledge and experience. The successful candidate will work with our team of lawyers on a variety of challenging, sophisticated and diverse family law situations.
Annual salary: $90,000.00 - 110,000.00. Salary is negotiable based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
- You must have a minimum of 2 years of court experience as a family lawyer in an Ontario Family Law firm.
- Ontario family law court: 2 years (required)
Work Location: In person